Friday, November 18, 2005

Sexiest Man Alive


WARNING: Very homosexual post ahead...

People's annual Sexiest Man Alive issue is out. Matthew McConaughey??? Really? He's hot an all and I love that he smokes pot in the nude while playing bongos and sometimes he likes to walk around his yard and pose for the paparazzi in a pair of jams while brushing his teeth (come to think of it, Matt's quite the multi-tasker). But I can easily think of many much sexier guys than him - fellow list makers Patrick Dempsey, Viggo Mortensen or Clive Owen for instance (and where the hell is Jake G?). I suppose that's why People uses the term sexy - it's totally subjective and doesn't necessarily mean most handsome or best body. One person's sexy is another's troll. So maybe, People should be congratulated for not making a more obvious choice. Naaah!

Of course, there is the possibility that this decision is made as it is at another magazine with which I am intimately familiar -- Matt's publicist just went 12 time, full page!

So, why do I have a picture of CNN's Anderson Cooper with this post. Anderson also made People's list and I for one think he's WAY sexier than Matthew McConaughey. See, it's subjective. If we could only meet, I just know the Silver Fox and I are made for each other - le sigh. I would so love to be Victoria Vanderbilt's son-in-law.

1 Comments:

At 11/19/2005 9:09 AM, Blogger Schroger said...

bongos are hot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home