Thursday, November 17, 2005

Tulsa Humane Society


Pete and I went to the Humane Society of Tulsa Sunday to look for a dog for me. I found a great dog her name is Kathy (will be changing her name) and she is a Brittany Spaniels. She was a very sweet dog and would be a good fit for me. I filled out an application for Kathy (I wish I have a photo of her) but here are some photos of the breed.

My roommate, was not open to the idea of me getting a dog. but I talked with him about it and took him down to meet Kathy
(I think she melted his heart). The last thing said was he is going to think about it. Anyways, I am not even sure that they will place Kathy with me. The woman working there said that there have been a lot of people looking at her but did not know how many people put in applications for her.

UPDATE: I talked with my roommate and he agreed that I could get a dog. but the bad news is that Kathy was adopted yesterday. I am sure she was placed in a good home.

discovery

2 Comments:

At 11/14/2005 10:26 AM, Blogger Schroger said...

Yes Pete does keep me warm at night but I want a doggie to go on walkies with.

 
At 11/17/2005 11:37 AM, Blogger ThomG said...

That's OK Jason. I didn't want to burst your bubble, but all the Britneys I've been around have been psycho dogs from hell. Yes, OJ, Britney Spears included.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home