Thursday, February 09, 2006

Grammys: Madonna vs. Gorillaz


So, Whiskey Wednesday got in the way of the Grammys last night and for some reason they were screening some basketball game at the bar... I think the CGA Gorillaz "Feel Good, Inc."/leotard clad Madonna "Hung Up" opening act was kinda cool. I do agree the Gorillaz thing could have been more exciting, but technologically speaking, it was cool. Madonna - what can I say, the bitch looked fantastic and actually sounded pretty good. I'll be interested to hear what all of you think.

Otherwise, seems like it was the usual blend of fashion tragedies (Teri Hatcher, I hope you are ritually sacrificing your stylist this morning), over-inflated egos (All I'm saying is Kanye is overcompensating for something...) and sappy tributes.

Above: Madonna proves senior citizens can still pole dance, Kanye West and Jamie Foxx relive The Music Man, Teri Hatcher looks like death warmed over and Christina Aguilera looks amazing (whoda thunk?).

Arjan has clips of some of the other performances.

Related: Madonna's "Sorry" video is all over the net. This is by far my favorite song from the new album and the video is hawt. More leotards, rollerskates and a pimped out 70s-themed pussy wagon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home