Thursday, November 10, 2005

Trading Spouses: Meltdown

Randallhead called me, from Dallas, last night to tell me to watch Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy.

Wow. I am at a loss for words after watching a clip from an upcoming episode of Trading Spouses. I mean, I have seen a lot of crazy reality TV moments in the past few years, but this one wins the award for the most memorable meltdown ever. Marguerite Perrin, a devout Christian from Ponchatoula, LA, has a few things to say after her stressful experience on the show. You can now check out the clip at the Trading Spouses website. You just have to see it! (via realitytv.about.com)

I will be looking for the video today and try to post it.

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 12:27 PM, Blogger Schroger said...

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/tradingspouses.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home