Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Some Like it Hot, Some in the Bathroom


So has anyone else heard about the two Carolina Panther Cheerleaders caught having sex. See at this point, this is where my heterosexual ways kick in and I think, damn that sounds hot. Kind of like some of you when you think about Frat boys. There has been reports the two girls have been released from the squad for behavior in violation of their contract. I guess titillating behavior is only acceptable during work hours. But there is good news, it looks like they will be landing on their feet, some of the Vikings players have already made them offers.

If you guys would like the full story I am providing a link.

Cheerleaders

Oh, and mug shots.

2 Comments:

At 11/08/2005 11:05 AM, Blogger Schroger said...

thats hot

 
At 11/08/2005 2:55 PM, Blogger ThomG said...

Damn, why didn't this happen when I was cheerleading... wait, nevermind...

That's hot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home