Friday, January 06, 2006

Brokeback Watch


In honor of the long awaited Tulsa premiere...

Top Ten Rejected Titles For Brokeback Mountain
10. Not-That-There's-Anything-Wrong-With-That Mountain
9. How The West Was Hung
8. Little Bathhouse on the Prairie
7. For a Few Dollars More We Can Make It a Threesome
6. Go West, Young Man...Now South..A Little More To The South... Oh God, Yes! Right There!
5. Clint Eastwood's Nightmare
4. The Good, The Bad and The Fabulous
3. Broke My Back Mounting Him
2. Oklahomo
1. Fun With Dick In James

Via one of my favs.

About the photo caption: Gene Shalit is a fucking walrus-coo-coo-catchoo mustachioed idiot.

1 Comments:

At 1/06/2006 2:04 PM, Blogger ThomG said...

As if my Jake obsession weren't annoying enough - I find out he named his dogs Atticus and Boo Radley. Le Sigh... Literary refs melt my butter... That's enough to allow me overlook the fact that one of the mutts is a puggle or whichever dog is trendy this week...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home