Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Therrrrreeee Baaaack!



I'm an original Depeche Mode fag, so obviously I've been wet in anticipation of their new album for weeks now -- yeah, that can get uncomfortable. It will be in stores next week - if anyone wants to get me a late birthday present - but the band has posted a stream of the entire album on their myspace site. True believers will love it. By and large, it's classic DM, though their are a couple of tracks that sound more like their later crap. They do a very good job of honoring their distinctive sound without retreading where they've already been -- and that's hard for a band that's been around a while. Precious, however, does sound like Enjoy the Silence, but I'm OK with that.

3 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 3:30 PM, Blogger ThomG said...

OOOHHH, BITCH, IT'S ON!

 
At 10/12/2005 4:24 PM, Blogger ThomG said...

Girl, you are losing fag hag points faster than Kate Moss can snort a line.

 
At 10/14/2005 7:16 PM, Blogger Shebang said...

It's okay, Thom. I'm a DM whore too. I can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home