Thursday, July 07, 2005

Co-Op

In the current Tulsa People magazine there is an article about a company called TriArch (pronounced Tri-Ark, yeah, they can't spell for shit). Anyway, these guys blatantly ripped off our copyrighted architectural concept. What I need is someone who can be legitimate enough to get some of their brochures of their company. They supposedly are passing off work they did with our company as their own. I need proof of that.

These guys are smart, in the sense that they would smell a rat a mile away, but not smart enough to pass off other people's work as their own publicly and get away with it.

Anyone have a suggestion for a covert operation?

1 Comments:

At 7/08/2005 9:57 AM, Blogger Shebang said...

Yes, asking a client to do that would be ideal. However, my moral standing has a problem with that. I guess if the client didn't have issue with doing that for us, then I guess I shouldn't worry.

I think I would rather have an unsavory character dispatch these unsavory idiots. (laugh)

Thanks for the good idea, Paula. I'll bring that up to the executive team.

Anyone with other suggestions?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home