Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Holiday Crafts

Something about the holiday season brings out the inner Martha Stewart in most of us. I suddenly have the urge to bake cookies and I spent several hours last night cutting up shopping bags into tiny snowflakes to decorate my holiday gifts - see, I really am gay. And Jason has been knitting ass hats and tea cozies for months in anticipation of the season.
I know some of you may feel a little craft-challenged, though. It's OK; if everyone could turn a bag of pinecones into a fabulous centerpiece there would be lots of homeless homos. However, if you think this is the year to try some holiday crafting, this site offers simple ideas for giving a little homespun whimsy to your holiday decor. And it can all be made from simple household items - well not my household... [via Queerty]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home