Monday, September 12, 2005

Everything Is Illuminated



I knew Jonathan Safran Foer's Everything is Illuminated was being made into a movie starring Elijah's Wood, but I didn't realize it was releasing this month. It's a low budget flick and Liev Schreiber's directorial debut, but it looks very well done. Keep your eyes out for it in the next couple of weeks. I think most of you will like it - it's quirky like us. And I am certain that you will all want an "Officious Seeing Eye Bitch" t-shirt just like Sammy Davis Junior, Junior, above, is wearing. In fact, that might wake a great Whiskey Wednesday shirt...

ON ANOTHER NOTE: If you haven't heard, my most anticipated film of the year won the Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival. I saw the trailer a couple of weeks ago - it's going to be a tear-jerker girls - with lots of man on man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home