Friday, August 19, 2005

Postcard From NY

Hello gang and greetings from NYC. Just got back to the hotel [blogging via internet TV is kinda cool] after playing the part of Midwestern tourist for a while. My meeting with these guys went very well, although I felt like a little boy dressed up in his dad's clothes and I expected Ashton Kutcher to burst into the room at any moment to tell me I'd been Punk'd.

I expressed my enthusiasm for working with Modern Bride or Lucky, but once they learned that I've already lived through The Devil Wears Prada, they think I might do well at Vogue. Well, we'll see what happens. As I've said I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm meeting a friend here at the hotel [where I just learned you can actually buy a condo - fuck me] for a drink and then we're off to do a little shopping and on to dinner in the Meatpacking District.

I'll be back in T-town tomorrow. - TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home