Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Julie News

I am officially a homeowner as of yesterday! Woohooo! I've got the keys in hand and everything. Now I just have to refinish the hardwood floors (i.e. pay someone to do it) and paint. Hopefully Miss Kelly and I will be moved in by the end of the month. Can't wait! The parents are driving me nutty.

Also wanted to say that you guys won't be seeing me at Whiskey Wednesday for months to come....heartbreaking I know. Only drinking on Saturday nights for a while. Just a little healthy decision I've made recently.

5 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 12:06 PM, Blogger Schroger said...

Grats

 
At 3/01/2006 12:29 PM, Blogger ThomG said...

Housewarming???

 
At 3/01/2006 2:16 PM, Blogger Julie Cherry said...

I am having a housewarming Honey Nuts, but not until mid-April. I'm also having a naughty party, which should be much more fun than the housewarming. I get the Rabbit 40% off!!!! I'll be sure to send you an invite to that one too. :) Maybe you an bring Diego

 
At 3/01/2006 2:47 PM, Blogger ThomG said...

Mmm... Diego and vibrators. That might be more than I can handle!

 
At 3/02/2006 2:03 PM, Blogger Shebang said...

Congrats, Julie! You'll love owning your own home. I expect an invitation to BOTH parties.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home