Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Graphic Design Position

I know I already posted this, but thought I would try again. We are in desperate need of a graphic designer while one of ours is on maternity leave! This would only be a 3-month contract job and the artist would need to start in 3 weeks time. This would be a perfect opportunity for someone just finishing school, someone who freelances or someone who is in between jobs. If you know ANYONE you think may be interested, please e-mail me at julie.jones@cnent.com.

Jason — Is there anyone at OSU-Tulsa who would want to do this as a paid internship? They don't have to be Cherokee.

5 Comments:

At 2/08/2006 3:38 PM, Blogger Schroger said...

not sure about OSU-Tulsa but I will check here at OSU-Okmulgee.

 
At 2/08/2006 4:32 PM, Blogger Julie Cherry said...

That's what I meant....was talking to people while writing that. By the way, the girl taking maternity leave was in design school with you. I think you and Amanda were a little ahead of her in school. Her name was Crystal Taylor (now Lumpkin). Long blonde hair. She remembered you wearing a pink tutu to school one day for Halloween or something. :) That's a sight I'd like to see.

 
At 2/08/2006 7:56 PM, Blogger cdanielt said...

Stephanie was talking about needing a new position... Jason you can pass this on to her...

 
At 2/08/2006 9:34 PM, Blogger Schroger said...

Steph is looking for a long term job.

 
At 2/08/2006 9:37 PM, Blogger Schroger said...

julie...I think I remember her... I would have to see her in-person. I'm better with faces.

I won first place with that custom....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home