Friday, January 20, 2006

WHAT I LEARNED FROM NIP/TUCK

Hey all, I'm a new fan to Nip/Tuck.... it's on my Netflix Que... watched episodes from seaon 2 last night (some with Jason). So, if you're not already watching on F/X.... START! Here's some things I learned last night:
-if you need to have your lips reconstructed due to an accident, they transplant labia lips
-a Life Coach is the fastest growing form of self-help.... and to be a so-called Life Coach, you don't need any type of training (although I think it may help)

LOVE NIP/TUCK!

P.S. Lots of naked people.... with cute behinds!

4 Comments:

At 1/20/2006 12:09 PM, Blogger Schroger said...

I was very suprised at the amount of ass that was on this show.

 
At 1/20/2006 12:53 PM, Blogger ThomG said...

Yeah, speaking of ass, did you see this season's episode where Bruno Campos gets fucked in the ass? http://malcontent.typepad.com/malcontent/2005/11/quentin_bites_s.html

 
At 1/20/2006 1:31 PM, Blogger Schroger said...

see.... and they have a problem with Book of Daniel. I just dont get it.

 
At 1/20/2006 1:52 PM, Blogger ThomG said...

Christians don't have cable...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home