Tuesday, October 04, 2005

WW

Not sure if I can make it tomorrow. Have family friends that are in town and might be meeting up with them in Owasso. Not sure yet...we might do it Thursday night.

If I don't show up, have a rum and coke with cherries for me! And hands off My Kathy Griffin's Gay! Speaking of my Kathy Griffin's Gay... Thom, you may want to hold auditions for a temporary fag hag seeing as how I will be in Paris with Mr. French Fry for two weeks. I know I will be hard to replace, but I will be back in action wearing sequenced devil horns Halloween night! And by the way, I hope I'm not letting the cat out of the bag (you know how I love cats and cliches) I heard you got a second interview in NY! Congratulations! What's going on with that? Are you flying out soon?

9 Comments:

At 10/04/2005 3:22 PM, Blogger Jared said...

No biggy OJ, at least no one will call me a man whore this time at WW.

 
At 10/04/2005 4:19 PM, Blogger Julie Cherry said...

Did I call you that? You are much too sensitive! I call every man that.

 
At 10/04/2005 4:20 PM, Blogger Julie Cherry said...

Us whores should be proud of who we are.

 
At 10/04/2005 4:27 PM, Blogger ThomG said...

If you're going anywhere near Owasso, you'd better stop by for a couple of drinks first - you'll need them.

I'll put out an all call for hags, but I don't think I'll find anyone with sequenced [sic] horns as hot as yours...

 
At 10/04/2005 4:28 PM, Blogger ThomG said...

I'm still waiting to hear back from the Conde Nasties about when they want to schedule an interview. At the rate they're moving, it will be around xmas...

 
At 10/04/2005 4:50 PM, Blogger Julie Cherry said...

Well, the longer you stay here the better! I would miss you if you moved!

And Jared...I call Thom and Jason man whores all the time. If you whine about it, I'll just start calling you a big vagina. Which nickname would you rather have?

 
At 10/04/2005 5:42 PM, Blogger Jared said...

Julie don't taunt me with you meager threats. If you keep that attitude up I will steal the one thing you care about, your magic wand. :)

 
At 10/05/2005 11:13 AM, Blogger melissa said...

I will be there tonight. Can you believe it? Me?

 
At 10/05/2005 11:56 AM, Blogger Julie Cherry said...

Hey! I am coming tonight after all! False alarm. Sorry to get everyone so upset! I'll be late though...have to work late and practice my guitar before I make my way to good old 1974.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home